Thursday, July 15, 2004

With a silky heart of dough

If it happens remember you heard it here first - Terrorist event, cancelled elections, Patriot act kicks in, Bush becomes dictator, Civil War, end of world. In that order. Remember where you heard it.
What can you say about a piece of shit, except where it works and what it does there and what kind of car she drives and where it lives and how much do I have to pay for this muffler and I forget what 8 was for but if the Devil is 6, then if 6 were 9, I'd be out back with the mutant kids from across the way laughing and poking sticks at them and generally making a damn fool out of myself.
Gravy right out of the package is good, don't get me wrong, all I'm saying is if you follow the instructions on the package and make up a fresh batch of gravy it tastes better and stays with you longer.
If it happens remember you heard it here first - Aliens land in Pittsburgh, demand coffee and corn dogs, turn out to be just like us except they can kill you by staring, Avoid Eye Contact becomes a national catch phrase, profit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You hit the nail on the head with 'Avoid Eye Contact' idea mentioned. Avoid any contact with anything, I would say.

August 15, 2007 at 2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home