Thursday, August 05, 2004

He shoots, he scores!

Last night I broke the toilet seat with my very own ass. It was a cheap plastic seat I won at a carnival, and it lasted through vigorous butt duty for over 3 years, but last night the part that connects the seat to the bowl gave out. Now I have to go buy a new toilet seat, give the old toidy a cleaning, and replace the old broken seat with the new one. Whatever shall I do with the old one? I could make art out of it, but that's been done.
The only reason I posted this slice of reality is so that you will agree that my fantasy writing is much better and more interesting than the kinds of things most people fill their blogs with. No Nancy can relish the findings without a crew cut and a membership card.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel that it is because of being fat. People half your weight have done the same thing. It has to do mostly with cheap plastic bolts and hinges.

No one knows exactly where they reside in the interim, but it is well-known that old toilet seats are recyled into glasses for appropriately large creatures in another plane of the universe. Rest assured that you have contributed to someone's ocular betterment.

August 9, 2004 at 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home