Sunday, October 31, 2004

Bus plunges off Andean cliff, killing at least 28

Oh, my Peru! - Bus plunges off Andean cliff, killing at least 28
I used to talk to the bus drivers, I would tell them "Slow the fuck down!" and "Have another cup of coffee! It's the rules!" but I guess they got tired of me screaming in their ears while they were driving with one knee and had a buxom Peruvian beauty on his other knee while one hand honked and honked the horn and his other hand groped mighty portions of the afore mentioned Pervian beauty, who we will refer to as Judy, although that is not her real name. The bus drivers are careless, rude, horny, selfish, uncaring, kinda hot looking, meat eaters, breeders, former goat farmers, and not pleasant to the eye or the nose. THey are to be avoided. Do what I do, hitch a ride or catch a cab. King - out.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nice site! I'm big into hairless cat, I get the impression from Bus plunges off Andean cliff, killing at least 28 you are too. Do you have any other blogs or sites about hairless cat? If so maybe we can exchange links or resources sometime. Let me know if your interested. Take care!

October 28, 2005 at 4:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the blogger of the year award goes to The King!! It's a good thing you started Bus plunges off Andean cliff, killing at least 28. I found your blog (sure is nice BTW) while I was looking for a site related to my sphynx kitten site. Maybe we can exchange links or perhaps share some resources as I am new to this whole blogging thing. If you get a chance stop by!

November 2, 2005 at 12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi The King and all other hairless cat breeders lovers! I love this Bus plunges off Andean cliff, killing at least 28. Here is my hairless cat breeders related contribution. Stop by if you have some time to kill. Toodles!

November 2, 2005 at 1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All free
free editor
detroit free press
free console
avg free
free screensaver
free xxx
free hot layout for you
free slot

March 1, 2007 at 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home