Saturday, November 13, 2004

701 lb. boyfriend

Seven Hundred Pound Boyfriend.
Just so big. Big as a house of fun. Bad as a house of wax. Built like a wax funhouse.
700 lb. boyfriend.
I met him. I weighed him in. I waxed him down. Built like a fox henhouse.
7 hundred £ boy friend.
It's ©. It's ®. ¿It's not? I hope we can still be þ ç ô, ø. I won't wax him down again.
Seven hundred pound boyfriend.
Not 600. Not five hundred. Way more than 4 hundred. Watch out for that tree!
700 lb. boyfriend.
Ask for it by name. Ask for it by color. Ask for it by cycle. Ask for anything else.
Seven hundred pounds of boyfriend.
Can you handle it? I can't handle it. I want to go now. I need something to eat.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quagmire donkey hardball wingnut battery injury jury pool. Donut gonad wingtip harley flicka toadstool. Bunky flicker ray eel pump. Shorty ballsac falls road underwear dingdong. Red as a beet.

November 13, 2004 at 5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

љњќћЮЯ ﻰﺶﺦﺾﻺ ᥨ БёђвтЂЃѓє,ГфД ﺊﻍ ╬ ▼◄▲► ◙╦☺☻ ♥♦♣♪ ♠. ﯽ╬ ▼◄▲►, ◙╦☺ ☻♥♦ ♣♪♠♂∑√∞. ♂∑√∞ ≠≈Єд ФЅЕХжЖ зцшИШ, иЩЙ ЪЬЛл . ﺊﻍﻵﻝﺳﻁ ЌЎюџґ ᥨשּ שׂ פֿﭏﮊ דּסּףּאּ. ≠≈. Jerk.

November 13, 2004 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger fuquinay said...

I don't allow anonymous comments. This is why.

doggy

November 28, 2004 at 7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

December 14, 2005 at 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home