Thursday, November 04, 2004

Friends

Friends.
Get 'em while they last. A dime a dozen.
Friends.
You gotta have 'em. You're gonna love 'em.
Friends.
Where'd my money go? Who's got my lighter?
Friends.
I pick them up. I put them down.
Too many, so many, how many, Jesus Mary, take some away.
So alone, not alone, never alone, there's bone to stone, let's fly away.
Ten penny, seven penny, three penny, Henny Penny,
Robbing and catching, that's the Navy way.
Friends.
I wanna just eat them. Aren't they so cute?
Friends.
Watch this footage. You can see the knife go in.
Friends.
Talentless weasels. They waste my time.
Friends.
They waste your time. They waste everyone's time.
I don't want any, couldn't care less any, sure wouldn't bother any,
Friends.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could write to your friends more often. It's sort of friendly-like.

November 9, 2004 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Friends are with us all the time. They are those people who help us in different situations and support us. I love them!

November 30, 2007 at 3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home